paneer -250 gms
onion -1 medium
garlic paste - 1 tsp
green pepper capsicum - 1 chopped fine
chopped mixed vegetables (crrots, beans, broccoli etc.)
- 1 cup
milk -2 cups
fresh cream - i cup
salt and sugar to taste
oil - as needed
1) Cut the paneer into cubes and lightly fry the pieces.
2) Saute the chopped vegetables but do not brown.
3) Heat two table spoonful of oil and fry chopped onion
4) Add garlic paste and continue frying.
5) Add the green pepper and keep stirring till tender.
6) Add the vegetables and then add the milk.
7) Let boil and after 5 minutes add the paneer.
8) Add salt and sugar as required.
9) Pour fresh cream and serve with hot phulkas pr naan.
For Details about
Ingredients , check your nearest Indian Store